Muuga/Port of Tallinn
Paldiski North and South
Port of Riga
Port of Klaipeda
Cargo Vessel Agency
This include full range of services, but is more focused on cargo operations and effective vessel turnaround avoiding delays and demurrages.
Port agency service offered for tramp and liner vessels.
This might be full port agency including full range of services below or husbandry – focused on Head Owners requirements such as various supplies or crew matters. Alternatively we offer protecting agency services – an alternative to Charterers nominated agent in order to make sure that all operations are done with due diligence and Owner’s financial interests are protected.
The services we provide for cargo vessels:
• Port Assistance to break bulk vessels, containers and temperature controlled vessels 24/7 assistance
• Accurate terminals and ports information
• Cargo operations arrangement and supervision
• Cargo documentation
• Cargoes Customs clearance
• Technical Unit
• Transmissions of detailed reports in a timely manner
• Constant review of Port expenses
• Billing splits
• Checks, Port Logs or tally
• Protecting of our customer´s interests.
• Ordering of pilots, tugs, line-handler, and line-boat
• Berth Booking
• Customs, Immigration, and Port Authority
• Logistical Support: repairs/crew/medical
• Immigration Notification
• Bunkering: fuel and fresh water
• Waste disposal
• Courier Service – local & Overseas
• Customs Clearance and delivery of ship spares
• Ship Chandler Service
• Stevedores – crane, forklift, container haulage
• Temporary work permits
• Arranging hotel accommodations
• Ship Sanitation Re-certification
• Transfer service
• Hotel accommodation arrangements
• Medical appointment
• Crew Repatriation
• Special permits and requests.